I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Joy of cycling




If any of you have read my previous post would've know that I was off my bikes for quite some time, almost a month by now due to gout attack.

Well, today I managed to go out for a spin on the roadie and tested the brooks above.. It is still hard, well of course, it has not been broken in yet. But it is not that uncomfortable as some has made it out for a new brooks. It just feel as good as other plastic base saddle but without the extra foam pinching where there are not suppose to.

One more thing, it seems the wheather is changing to rainy season again. It did make me afraid for the brooks leather. But I have put some plastic at the bottom and it save the underside from water spray. I don't cover the top while riding since my butt is big enough to cover the whole lot! Hahahahaha...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home