I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I've won the 30-year-old Brooks on Ebay!!


Yes!!!! Yesterday my offer won the Brooks B17 which was offered for USD45.00 on ebay. My offer was $40. Maybe nobody else is offering the as high. Perhaps it is easier for those overseas to get a hold of new or used Brooks at almost similar price. But since in Malaysia the nearest that I can get is a new one costing RM600 (not B17 though) I consider my offer (RM180) was worth it. Plus it comes with Proofide. Can't get it here.

Now the thing making me anxious is when will I receive the package. It appears that the seller use Belgium post service (he is in Belgium). There is no tracking number given yet but he says shipping is within 10 days of receiving payment. I haven't leave any feedback yet, waiting for the package to arrive first.

Well, at least I have about a week off the bike for now since my ankle still swell from gout. Plenty of time to wait.

Cao

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home