I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Started my commuting.

Today I've started commuting by bike to work. Maybe I'll start by riding to work 2 days a week first. It was great, haven't done that in a long while. I was feeling great at the office, not lethargy but fresh all day.

I was soaking wet when I arrived at the office. Most of my office mate were suprised, as to their knowledge, no one had done commuting by bike to work before. Especially once you have a car & a motorbike. You see, commuting by bicycle is not a culture or a norm here in Kuala Lumpur. Reason often given is the weather is hot and humid, thus one will sweat like crazy and will feel uncomfortable working later.

So, before work, I make sure I arrive early and have ample time to clean my self. Since there is no shower, I had to bath in the toilet stall. Well, it gets the job done.

Tomorrow I'll ride my motorbiketo works, but comes friday... another bicycle commute.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home