I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Brooks saddle

How I would love to get a B17 brooks saddle for my ride.

I've experience the feel of leather saddle before and love it. Although it was on a friends bike and I guess his butt is almost same as mine that the saddle worn in nicely for him and me.

But I could not find it a any local shop except Bikepro but the price is a whopping RM600. Almost double from the price online including postage. There were a couple of them on ebay but most only service to the US. I'm waiting for a reply from one seller whether he'll courier the item to KL and the cost. If ok I may buy or buy it from him. Another online shop Chain Reaction Cycles, also carry the saddles and at discounted price total caost from here is RM300. Is it worth it?

From a lot of review and comment, it appears a worthwhile investment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home