I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm slow...

Last Sunday went to Kiara for downhill sessions... This time around I managed to pedal all the way up to the trailhead on the tar road. Before this, I would took at least around 10-15 minutes walking and pushing my hardtail up the road... kind of embarassing actually when people looking I'm all pad up for downhill but pushing up a "hardtail".. So there the benefits of road cycling... I'm never gonna laugh at roadies anymore... now I know how fit they are.

Enough about being fitter. So, there were like 30 riders with dh/trailbike each with about 5-8 inches travel at the back and me with the hardtail. Maybe less than 10 were riding hardtails. We played around near the temple and then it was time ride down. This is when I realise how slow I am... or how the other riders have gotten faster... even if they weren't on the full sussers, I don't think I could catch them. They were screaming down the hill... in no time I lost them.. good thing that they stop at the "Rock garden" trail junction, cause if not I would have been lost (I am not that familiar with that trail.

It was bone jarring. I've bump the saddle too much that the screw came loose... and the saddle tilted upward poking my bum. Ouch! Good thing the trail ended soon afterwards I can sit again. My thigh was getting pumped. How I wish I had not sold my Stinky '05. Hmmmmm....
Cao.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home