I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Friday, January 05, 2007

Found used 7 speed brifter for my roadbike


Lucky me. A good fellow sold me his brifter including dropbar and stem for RM50 only. Although I need to do some servicing of the brifter, at least now I have don't to reach for the downtube shifter anymore to shift.

Some one says to me I should got it for free, but I don't think its right. At least the handlebar worth the price already. Plus, for a new Sora brifter, the price is almost RM400 including postage.
this weekend I will put them on.

Here's the picture of the brifter after some modification on the hood.. (I had to put cut downhill tube over the hood since the old hood is sticky).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home