I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Boring.........

I'm bored.... not being able to ride my bike for more than a week now since the gout attack. I know I'll be off the bike at least another 2-3 days now. Its not that I am needing a break from cycling or anything like it, I'm actually beginning to enjoy more of cycling to work. It has been almost three months now since I got the roadbike. A couple of colleagues noticed that I've lost some weight. Actually not that much but the I look toner now.

Well... since I'm in front of the computer almost 80% of the time at home, I surf some video hosting website and saw this street bike bloopers. Funny in a way but painful.. here's the link.

I also did some research on the internet regarding gout. It seems many people in the world has this problem, be it they are active or not. The worst thing is it won't go away but can be avoided subject to change in diet and taking medications. Perhaps I should just try a couple of the home remedies suggested.

Cao.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home