I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Got Gout again.




Just as I just started to ride MTB again, the gout hit me again. This time it attacks below my right ankle on the inside. It has been more almost 6 days now. I went for the "Bekam" treatment last Wednesday (picture 1,2,3) The 3rd picture is part of the "dirty blood" suck out of the affected area. Previous treatment, I feel the improvement immediately, but this time around it is bad. Just a slight relief but swelling worsen the day after.

Too bad that I had to miss the test ride of a new freeride park in Shah Alam today. A couple of friends went there this morning to test the facilities before they are open to public later (don't know when).

Besides that, this time around I could not even ride my road bike since the ankle hurts so bad, that I was walking with crane assistance for a couple of days.

Hopefully the swelling will go down tommorrow. I just can't wait to get back into the saddle... I wish I can get a Brooks Soon.. I've been outbid in Ebay unless the high bidder retract tomorrow.

Cao.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home