I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My foot is aching

I don't know for sure whether this pain i feel on my left foot, just below the ball of the foot (below the little toe) is due to gout or sprain from over exertion due to cycling.

Since my road bike has a double chainring up front with 44 the smallest, I have to stand up a lot for the ride within my residency since it is a hilly area. Maybe also due to me not getting use to clipless pedals yet. After some time of pedalling, i feel numb at certain parts of the foot.

I could not rule out gout since normally this is how it feels when I'm getting gout (early stage) attack.

Thus, for now I have to be content with limping to walk. Luckily, when pedalling the pain kind of disapear. Anybody have the same experience may want to share them here.

Cao.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home