I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Went out for a spin on the roadie this morning. Just wanted to dust off the bike before starting commuting again maybe next week.

The most obvious fell is I had lost a lot of fitness. I was panting just climbing the first incline from my apartment. 2 months ago I could stand and really push it with filled bag on my back. I guess you just can't leave it too long or you'll definitely loose something, in my case fitness and I regain my weight.

Just imagine, I commuted more than 2 months to loose about 3 kgs and 2 inches of my waist. I stopped for 1 months and I had regain all that plus some more kilos. Wouldn't it be nice to just have higher metabolism so I wouldn't have to work too hard to loose the weight.

Got to do something else now... Cao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home