I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Sunday, December 27, 2009

N-Code

Hahahaha.... not even a month past, I've already got a better racket. Even after restringing the previous one, the feel is not there. So, what did I do? Got and get myself a new N-code 145. Good thing the shop in Ampang Park give good deals. Got it for RM200. Would love to get the Prince or the Head.. but they were over my budget. I also got the Nike court shoes there. Cheapest of all Nike for RM120. Not bad at all.

Wahh.... after 2-3 games I could well feel the difference. My drive and and bosting are more accurate and I can drive off to the back wall more often now. Even a couple of times the ball was going out of court over the back wall. Since the power part of the hit is taken care off, now I have to train more on the control part.

That is it for now. Been searching around the web for Squash sites and training videos now. Ciao

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home