I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Monday, November 02, 2009

Hmmmm...

It has been about 10 months since my last post. Nothing much to write about as my life was routine. Nothing exciting happens for a while. But now, I've got into songwriting with the guitar, things started to pick up.
At first after getting the guitar, I was so into learning the theory and blues. But after a while it gets boring. I realises my guitar passion is more into playing heavy riffs, not fast but heavy, with a lot of distortion.
After playing other people's song, it gets tiring too playing the same thing over and over again. That's why I started to write my own songs. Too bad I haven't got the time to find other musicians to lay down the bass and drum tracks. However, the Riffworks T4 Instantdrummer is good enough for now.
Well till next time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home