I like what I do besides my work

Basically this is my rant on things besides my work.

Name:
Location: Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Squash..

Argh... After about 8 years, yesterday I played squash again. Damn it was tiring. I forgot how hard on the body squash is. Especially this body.. Today I played again but lightly only.
Actually it was just a plan that was a spur of the moment between my office mate and I. He never played squash before. We were thinking of getting active again, since he now can spend extra time after office hours for exercise.

So, I went for racket shopping. Wow, the prices of the rackets and the materials has significantly rise and improved. Of all the rackets I saw, only 1 model are still made of alloy, all others are graphite or some carbon composite. And the prices.. only the alloy model falls below RM100, well actually I got it 2 for RM110 ( a promotion by a Pertama's shop), so RM55 each. Nevertheless, I think the racket suffice for now. I am not even sure how long will I be playing squash now. Hopefully it is continuous. Then maybe I will think of getting a better racket.

One thing for sure, I do hope that my gout won't come around often, so that I can enjoy squash more. Ciao.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home